Looking to create this beautiful look in your home?
How to create a chevron effect with paint
A step by step guide to creating chevrons on your wall
These neat, sharp chevrons will really grab attention - especially when contrasting metallic shades against a matt emulsion backdrop.
See how we created the stunning chevron effect on walls.
1) Paint a matt emulsion base colour and allow to dry
2) Mark out the chevron pattern with a pencil and ruler
3) Then mark out the stripes with masking tape
4) Paint alternate stripes with chosen metallic emulsion colours
5) Remove masking tape when dry
The colours used in the video have been taken from our Metallics Range.
Base colour is Smoked Glass matt emulsion